“Sleep, those little slices of death. How I loathe them”.
Edgar Allan Poe was spot on with that one. How boring is being asleep? Maybe if you could liven it up with some lovely dreams (or nightmares, whatever you prefer) it would be a bit more bearable. Now you can do that in full gothic splendour with this black dream/nightmare catcher.
- Hoop size: Approximately 6 inches (16 cm)
- Tassel length: A mixture of lengths between 9 and 12 inches
- Tassels are decorated with black beads and feathers
- Black thread and a silver spider web charm (1 inch / 2.5 cms) in the centre to snare your unwanted dreams
- Complete with loop to hang on the wall
- Comes in a card-backed, cellophane bag